6.8 SPC Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my second 400rds from SSA today. Fast shipping and you guys were right, I love shooting this stuff. Just wanted to say thank you for excellent service and ammo.

·
Registered
7,444 Posts
You forgot about the candy :D

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I didn't eat the candy. I probably should have if you guys say its good. I'll give it a try next time as its now covered in cutting fluid out in the shop garbage.

·
Registered
7,444 Posts
I usually dont eat the candy either but it is nice that Nancy send it to me.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I just want to take a minute and say that EVERY experience I've had with SSA has been great! Nancy is a helpful, knowledgeable, wonderful person. :!: There are many companies out there who could learn about great customer service from SSA. I especially like when Nancy will call me and give me heads up on an upcoming sale or some seconds they may have soon. Now that is how you get loyal customers. :D Great ammo SSA keep it up!

PS. Please get those fmj plinking rounds developed for us poor people?

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
I don't like Nancy too much. I call up to order a box or two and wind getting 4 boxes and t-shirts and end up spending $100. I know I don't have a spending problem, so she must be the one to blame. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

·
Registered
7,444 Posts
Usually when I order I have the GF do it, and I give her a list.... it is usually a long list though.

·
Registered
60 Posts
paulosantos said:
I don't like Nancy too much. I call up to order a box or two and wind getting 4 boxes and t-shirts and end up spending $100. I know I don't have a spending problem, so she must be the one to blame. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
You got T-Shirts! :x Man I'm calling Nancy and letting her know I need T-Shirts too, and another 300rds of 115 OTM Combat. :lol:

·
Registered
7,444 Posts
The t shirts are great I have a few...

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
i ordered 2 cinnamon candys and a t shirt and they sent me 400rnds of pro hunters for free ...... they were the most expensive candy i have ever ordered :lol: but they were so good it was worth it :lol:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts