1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
352 Posts
This is a steal for this pistol. I have the same one (well, mine are all black) in 9 and 40 and I love it. Best trigger I have ever felt on a striker fired pistol and this is way below wholesale price. http://palmettostatearmory.com/fn-h...ign=Daily+Deals+Email&utm_content=12:00+Deals
Dad has got one in 9mm as well as te FNX 9. Both excellent shooters. Range buddy has an FNX .40 that's a good shooter too. They remind me a lot of sig and HK handguns. I prefer the HK p30 and VP series myself. They are all really good for lefties being fully ambidesxtrious. Only thing I don't like about the FNS is the tiny little manual safety. Don't get the one with it.

·
Super Moderator
12,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dad has got one in 9mm as well as te FNX 9. Both excellent shooters. Range buddy has an FNX .40 that's a good shooter too. They remind me a lot of sig and HK handguns. I prefer the HK p30 and VP series myself. They are all really good for lefties being fully ambidesxtrious. Only thing I don't like about the FNS is the tiny little manual safety. Don't get the one with it.
My 9 has the manual safety. I just don't use it. The 40 doesn't. Another nice thing is the frames are interchangeable so I may take the 40 frame and put the 9 slide on it and sell the 40.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts