6.8 SPC Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Mini Gun running through some ammo.

Sent from a final firing position, the crosshairs are on you!

·
Super Moderator
12,227 Posts
Looks like the old M60 in that first picture and an M16a2 but what is the one in front on bipod?

·
Super Moderator
5,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks like the old M60 in that first picture and an M16a2 but what is the one in front on bipod?
Yes M60, M16 A2, HK 91 on a bipod and some MP 5's a Swedish K, a couple AK's M16w/m203 and an HK 53. A full Auto Tech 9 and a couple pistols.

Most of those are a buddies' that's a SOT.
There was a couple cannons there, a couple bowling ball cannons they were shooting.

It's nice to have a friend that owns all those kinds of toys.

·
Administrator
22,078 Posts
Definitely the ultimate giggle-switch !!

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
My father was a truck driver in Detroit during the 60's and used to go to the Cadillac Gage Co.. He told me about walking around there(it was the first I ever heard of the Stoner System), he said they had 55 gallon drums of empty 5.56 brass from testing on the indoor range. I worked with him sometimes, but was disappointed that I never got to go there.

·
Banned
2,342 Posts
LOL i remember the first time i ever saw a mini gun fire. i was at a guard post in an old french fort in danang, right across the road and railroad tracks from a ville we called dogpatch. the fuel dump was about a mile to my left front. flares stated going up and the noise of a gunfight started up too. the vc were trying to blow up the fuel dump and all hell was breaking loose. suddenly i heard that brrraaaaaaap, sounded more like a bass fiddle bow being drawn over the fattest string-a low moaning sound, and saw a single red line from a prop plane go straight to the ground. my first thought was "holy sh!t, they've finally developed a laser for combat", couple of more sustained bursts then the gunner lost control of the gun and hundreds of red tracers on different trajectories were in the air. some jarhead guard was awarded one of the really big time medals for chasing the sappers across the fuel bladders with his KBar and doing them in, no gunfire inside the fuel farm, must have been millions of gallons of jp-4 in that dump. still chuckle over my laser thought

1 - 8 of 8 Posts