6.8 SPC Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I "accidently" ordered one too many stripped AR lowers recently, and was wondering what to do with them, lacking any real original or even good ideas for 5.56, I figured ah what the hell and ordered a 6.8 upper from J&T. I figure 6.8 is a symptom of terminal BRD... no cure, no recovery. I'm beyond help.

Now I just need to figure out how to feed this thing without going completely broke, as reloading is impractical for me right now. Anyone sell reloads at a decent price? I'd ship the brass back too.

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Welcome aboard. Your best bet is to shop around for some SSA 110 Gr. Pro-Hunters. You should be able to get them for around $15 a box.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
6.8 upper came yesterday along with the 100 rds of Remington 115gr MC ammo. Lower came in today, and I should get it assembeled tonight. Now all I'm waiting on are the 4 mags and I'll be in business. Time to start looking into reloading

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
I made the mistake of buying two stripped lowers also. Let us know how she runs. How about a 458 SOCOM upper for the other lower? Then you'll be in really deep.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ArtFWTx said:
I made the mistake of buying two stripped lowers also. Let us know how she runs. How about a 458 SOCOM upper for the other lower? Then you'll be in really deep.
no, the other one is going to be the other major symptom of BRD--- NFA. Going to get a SBR upper for it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts