6.8 SPC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dallas Morning News - A 15 year old boy was at the center of a Dallas County courtroom drama yesterday when he challenged a court ruling over who should have custody of him. The boy has a history of being beaten by his parents and the judge initially awarded custody to his aunt, in keeping with child custody law and regulation requiring that family unity be maintained to the highest degree possible. The boy surprised the court when he proclaimed that his aunt beat him more than his parents and he adamantly refused to live with her. When the judge then suggested that he live with his grandparents, the boy cried and said that they also beat him. After considering the remainder of the immediate family and learning that domestic violence was apparently a way of life among them, the judge took the unprecedented step of allowing the boy to propose who should have custody of him. After two recesses to check legal references and confer with the child welfare officials, the judge granted temporary custody to the Dallas Cowboys, whom the boy firmly believes are not capable of beating anyone.

Was it worth it.....:D

·
Super Moderator
12,348 Posts
Oh my gawd.:D

·
Registered
2,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
There was a great pic of a teen at court room table bent down over the table, lawyer is patting his back in sympathy.....BUT, my puter skills couldn't pick the pic n paste. Sorry

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
haha... stole it. Duval county and Jax Jags. See if I can stir up the inlaws

·
Registered
647 Posts
Dallas Morning News - A 15 year old boy was at the center of a Dallas County courtroom drama yesterday when he challenged a court ruling over who should have custody of him. The boy has a history of being beaten by his parents and the judge initially awarded custody to his aunt, in keeping with child custody law and regulation requiring that family unity be maintained to the highest degree possible. The boy surprised the court when he proclaimed that his aunt beat him more than his parents and he adamantly refused to live with her. When the judge then suggested that he live with his grandparents, the boy cried and said that they also beat him. After considering the remainder of the immediate family and learning that domestic violence was apparently a way of life among them, the judge took the unprecedented step of allowing the boy to propose who should have custody of him. After two recesses to check legal references and confer with the child welfare officials, the judge granted temporary custody to the Dallas Cowboys, whom the boy firmly believes are not capable of beating anyone.

Ripped off with Hamilton County Ohio and Cincinnati Bengals.

·
Registered
542 Posts

Good one, you had me for a couple of moments.

Ripped off with Hamilton County Ohio and Cincinnati Bengals.
On the other hand, the Bengals did win a preseason game.

·
Registered
2,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Glad the posting got so many to smiling and laughing. Just in time for football season, a REAL FOOTBALL SEASON, and inciting football rivalries. God knows WE ALL need something to laugh about NOW........ Enjoy My Fellow Members n Believers in The Constitution.. 🤠

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Not much of a football fan ever ....... But maybe with the Vegas money the Raiders will make a come back ....... Or not .

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
When I was a fan of sorts I was more a Green Bay and Pittsburgh kind of guy . Superbowl 45 was the last one I really watched and I really wanted Pittsburgh to take it home but I was just as happy for Green Bay . Friends over thought I'd lost my mind there at the end how do you cheer on both sides while hoping that last score doesn't happen ? That's probably as close as I've ever come to TV screaming ......

·
Registered
2,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Just cause Dallas is playing tonight. Enjoy send to your friends n family football fans

·
Registered
2,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Damn, The Kid was Right. LOL Dallas 29 Tampa 31 with less than 2 mins...long drive and a last seconds field goal. Lively Game

·
Registered
1 Posts

It was a funny story in the context of old time American football, but with all the anti-American kneeling players, pro communist Chinese made uniforms, and that the NFL will once again put social justice messages on its fields (social justice messages near the end zones) and allow players to wear social justice messages on their helmets for the second straight season, I'm done with the NFL, NBA, MLB, etc...I won't watch them on television, listen to them on the radio or sit in their stands. I'm actually a little shocked to see that so many here seem to have short memories when it comes to BLM / ANTIFA . de-fund the police movements and find that supporting those who would destroy our culture and country a healthy pastime...Sadly, those days are long over. Clearly Marxism has a firm hold on many in this group with members not sticking to their guns when it comes to supporting pro sports...I'm shocked that some even admitted to have watched them, replete with scores...Who gives a crap...Nothing that happens in the NFL matters to anyone but the owners and players and all they want is your money!. We need to continue the BDS movement against the NFL, NBA, MLB, etc if we plan to recapture our freedom and leave a legacy of liberty for the next generation. Now is not the time to become distracted by the NFL circus...Pay attention my brothers, don't be sucked in by the NFL or the useful idiots who live among us, they are part of the problem, not the solution.. Today, Biden chips away at your rights with vaccine mandates using a 50 year old OSHA regulation designed to protect the health of workers to attempt to coerce vaccination uptake because he lacks the authority to do so directly. The next attack on your freedoms will be when Biden uses his CDC Director to chip way at your 2nd Amendment rights by claiming gun deaths constitute a public health emergency. You know it's coming so do you really have time to watch NFL?, You need to spend every waking minute organizing in a meaningful way to stop this Administration from diminishing your God given rights. Rest assured, it's easier to keep them than to try to win them back.

·
Registered
2,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
Clearly Marxism has a firm hold on many in this group with members not sticking to their guns when it comes to supporting pro sports...I'm shocked that some even admitted to have watched them, replete with scores...Who gives a crap...Nothing that happens in the NFL matters to anyone but the owners and players and all they want is your money!. We need to continue the BDS movement against the NFL, NBA, MLB, etc if we plan to recapture our freedom and leave a legacy of liberty for the next generation. Now is not the time to become distracted by the NFL circus...Pay attention my brothers, don't be sucked in by the NFL or the useful idiots who live among us, they are part of the problem, not the solution.

Um.... no fun allowed? sigh

1 - 20 of 21 Posts