6.8 SPC Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Back in 2012, many of you remember that I was out of work for 14 months because of a back injury, and had to sell a few firearms to pay the bills. Last week, the fellow to whom I sold my Kimber Stainless Target 45, called me to ask if I’d like to have it back. He gave me a great price, and I quickly agreed. Picked it up Friday.

This pistol was massaged by the Kimber Custom Shop, and has a really slick action and trigger. It’s very accurate, and handles wonderfully. I’m extremely glad it found it’s way home.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
21,593 Posts
And, a beauty of a Home Coming Queen she is, too. Congrats.

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The guy I sold it to said he’d never fired it, and it just sat in a safe for seven years, so it’s just like it was when I owned it before.

·
Registered
366 Posts
I'm still looking for a Win M12 20ga I sold in an ill conceived moment!
S/N 12***
Yep! Five digit s/n.

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm still looking for a Win M12 20ga I sold in an ill conceived moment!
S/N 12***
Yep! Five digit s/n.
I know we’ve all sold guns that we regret. One of the others I sold was a matching numbers 1944 Springfield Garand. Couldn’t afford it now anyway.

·
Registered
785 Posts
Back in 2012, many of you remember that I was out of work for 14 months because of a back injury, and had to sell a few firearms to pay the bills. Last week, the fellow to whom I sold my Kimber Stainless Target 45, called me to ask if I’d like to have it back. He gave me a great price, and I quickly agreed. Picked it up Friday.

This pistol was massaged by the Kimber Custom Shop, and has a really slick action and trigger. It’s very accurate, and handles wonderfully. I’m extremely glad it found it’s way home.
Sounds like a friend or person that we should all want or hope to be..

·
Registered
113 Posts
Congrats, nothing like getting an old friend back. I was in law enforcement in the early 80s and had to sell my Colt 1911. Department rules said we had to carry a revolver. Still miss that gun. Carry a Colt Combat Elite now.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts