Registered
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
~BOTTOM DOLLAR PRICES~
---------------------------------------
1 - YHM Lightweight Midlength Forend w/ YHM 15/16" endcap - sold
3 - Mapul XT rail covers - $28 TYD - sold
1 - Mapul MOE trigger guard - $9 TYD -- *Brand New*

All items will ship USPS Priority....i can add insurance if you want for an extra couple of bucks...

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
10,536 Posts
What length forearm?

·
Premium Member
10,536 Posts
I didn't see any clips for sale. Just magazines:a21:

·
Registered
484 Posts
Freefloat Forearm?

#1 Is this one? Mid-Length (Overall length: 9.2 in -Weight 12.4 oz. ) (YHM-9634) $135.00 ? If so, you should drop the price, IMHO.

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
#1 Is this one? Mid-Length (Overall length: 9.2 in -Weight 12.4 oz. ) (YHM-9634) $135.00 ? If so, you should drop the price, IMHO.
yes that's the one. the $20 end cap goes with it + shipping. so really it's only like $90. i think the price is resonably fair. i'm open to any offers, but i take low offers as an insult. all parts are in really good condition and like new. less then a few months old. it's a free country tho and you can buy stuff from where ever you want tho...IMHO.

thanks.

·
Premium Member
10,536 Posts

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Ok thanks dredge. Not trying to cut in line. We have done deals before so you know I'm good to go if the other deal falls apart. Thanks

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
Probably trying to be helpful, but please see the below:

It's in bold
http://www.68forums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9187
lowering my prices even more would help me move this stuff faster.....it's also nice to have extra parts if they don't sell. like i said i am open to offers if my prices sound too steep, jst be reasonable.

no harm no foul. according to those rules i might have broken one or two my self.....sorry...:a03:.

·
Banned
6,750 Posts
yes that's the one. the $20 end cap goes with it + shipping. so really it's only like $90. i think the price is resonably fair. i'm open to any offers, but i take low offers as an insult. all parts are in really good condition and like new. less then a few months old. it's a free country tho and you can buy stuff from where ever you want tho...IMHO.

thanks.
He's from Jersey, you'll have to excuse him.......

·
Registered
180 Posts
yes sir....well i'd like to sell both grip and mags at the same time, but i haven't heard anything back yet. i had an offer for $30 and i responded by saying they were his if he'd do $35...still waiting. should have got a read recipt.

Sorry went to the beach with the kids.
Only reason I said 30 was because I wanted 2 items figured maybe I could save on the shipping and trips the mail room for ya. No insult!
I shot ya a pm. But if you didnt sell the mags a will still take them

·
Registered
5,187 Posts

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
Sorry went to the beach with the kids.
Only reason I said 30 was because I wanted 2 items figured maybe I could save on the shipping and trips the mail room for ya. No insult!
I shot ya a pm. But if you didnt sell the mags a will still take them

thanks...no insult taken. i was talking about extremly low ball offers, not five bucks. the smaller stuff i need to pretty much sell for about what i'm asking, but i woulda working with ya if you woulda wanted more stuff....lol. no big deal...hope yall had a good time. i pmd you my address, will be looking for payment.

grip and mags sold to ktmhans pending funds....sorry sigpros.

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1 - 20 of 29 Posts