6.8 SPC Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I really don't have much to say... I own a RRA 6.8 with an A2 stock, flat top, mid-length barrel(chrome lined), and RRA's match trigger. I have Leupold Mark II 1.5-4x20 with a Larue mount on it as well. I have yet to put a rear iron sight on it but I am not sure if I will. If I do it will be a Troy. I have started to load for it and was able to see the fruits of my labor the other day. All four of my three shot groups were under an inch. I just recieved my Remington brass and I am hoping that my Sierra accuracy load will really get better(I can't complain though, thanks SSA!). I am sure it will. I was using SSA with the small rifle primer. The load I want to use calls for a large rifle primer and Rem. brass. I also hope to get a couple of deer with my rifle this season. Oh... I am a very proud father of two wonderful boys, thanks to my lovely wife, and I hope they will find firearms and marksmanship as fun and meaningful as I do. I guess I will end it on that. Maybe I had more to say then I thought...

DaveRRA68

·
Registered
7,444 Posts
welcome, I think SSA brass is better them remingtons but if you already went that route no biggie.

·
Premium Member
6,321 Posts
Welcome :D

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You know, after inspecting the two hundred pieces from Remington I did notice that at least 2 or 3 cases were badly crushed out of each one hundred round bag. SSA did not have any like this. I hope this is not a sign of future performance. The first 12 rounds that I have loaded and shot used SSA brass and showed awesome accuracy potential. All groups under or at an inch at 100 yards! I havent really decided what to stick wtih but right now I am really pleased with SSA.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts