6.8 SPC Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys,

Wanted to do a intro here at 68forums. A little history.

I was in the Army from 1996 to 2005, spent seven years in the 82nd Airborne Div with 1/325 A.I.R. then spent one year at Ft Benning to work with the Infantry school. During my time in the Army, I went on three deployments to Egypt, Kosovo, and Iraq. During these times I went to some basic and advanced classes.

In my civilian life I have become a NRA firearms Instructor, and work in for a company that does not give any time off :)

I have a small training company that focus on firearm fundamental marksmanship training. We specialize in Rifle and Pistol training. My companies name is Individual Marksmanship Training LLC. I have been training students now for over four years through my company from military bases and the 500 yard range I have in Caswell county NC.

Hope to talk with more of you as time goes on and this is a great site for the 6.8 SPC round.

John Boyette

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Welcome aboard John. I've known John for a while now from SnipersHide and I can honesty say that John is one of the absolute great guys in this industry. I learned a ton of stuff from John, mainly through PM's. For anyone that has heard of the IOR FFP 3x18-42 scope (Snipers Hide Edition), John is the one that came up with the reticle. The man knows his stuff and it is great to have him here.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Welcome john

Glad to have you aboard. :D ...Snipershide is a great site learned allot there ,like on this site...looking forward to great conversations

1 - 3 of 3 Posts