·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found this blog to be an interesting read, thought I would share-

·
Registered
130 Posts
If the salt has lost it's saltiness, it is good for nothing! The Christians of America have traded easy living, getting along to ago along and corporate run churches for truth, love and strength of spirit. They have abandoned their roles in government (advocating for what is good in the eyes of God, not men) at large and adopted feel good teachings.

I think we are seeing a reversal of that as this generation is realizing what is at stake and how WE (Christian's) have fallen. God says if HIS people (not the pagans, not the atheist's, not the agnostics or any other non-believers) humble themselves before him and repent of their own sins, he will heal their land. It is OUR responsibility as followers of Jesus to set the example.

Trump / Pence is a symbolic representation of a vote of good while Biden / Harris represent human secularism, anti-life, anti-freedom, sexual perversion and confusion, economic slavery (unjust weights and measures)...essentially a vote for evil. And the real results are that the majority voted for good, not evil. But evil never leaves voluntarily nor does it play on an even playing field.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts