6.8 SPC Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Our Attorney General is a piece of sh!t! A victory for public safety??? Really??? [email protected] B!tch!

California state Attorney General Kamala Harris said the decision "is a victory for public safety and sensible gun safety laws. The ruling ensures that local law enforcement leaders have the tools they need to protect public safety by determining who can carry loaded, concealed weapons in our communities."

·
Registered
833 Posts
Our Attorney General is a piece of sh!t! A victory for public safety??? Really??? [email protected] B!tch!

California state Attorney General Kamala Harris said the decision "is a victory for public safety and sensible gun safety laws. The ruling ensures that local law enforcement leaders have the tools they need to protect public safety by determining who can carry loaded, concealed weapons in our communities."
Any time a crime is committed by a person with a gun, is opening these so called authorities up for a civil suite. They are to blame for the inability of a person to defend himself. Little consolation I know but lawyers can make them miserable and is the only legal solution I can think of. Make them accountable for the laws they pass.

·
Banned
2,342 Posts
my only experience with buying a firearm in california was in 1964, bought a Colt Huntsman at the MCRD PX for 79 dollars, had to wait 9 days before i could pick it up. i was used to walking into the local hardware store here in oklahoma, plunking down the cash and walking out the door with it, walked it home too, wasn't old enough to drive. how things have changed

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
I saw this sad matter posted on another forum. I really fell sorry for you guys. I lived in Santa Clara county for the majority of my life and the Sheriff there is a big douche who will not approve you unless you are a crony then you must be in fear of your life for supporting the douche so you get a carry permit. So many people were happy when it went to Shall Issue they were overwhelmed now you are back to crapsville. I am assuming Calguns is going to appeal this ruling.

·
Registered
3,820 Posts
Might I also add; SCOTUS has stated that the police does not have to protect you.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Whole thing lost me at "going back to 16th century English law..."
English law from the 1500s. Doesn't the USA exist to get away from those laws. WTH do they have to do with the US constitution.

CA needs to be ejected from the union. I'd give the good residents a chance to escape first, but too much of a chance that the bad ones would sneak across the border with them. Sorry grumpy...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts