6.8 SPC Forums banner
61 - 80 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Not SPC specific- I have come to really like American Reloading. They sell out of items often and quickly but they seem to have new inventory weekly, they carry premium type bullets for a very good price. I seldom get to particular item before it sells out but when I do I get a really good deal. Case in point- I purchased 1k, 9mm 124 gr hydra shocks for about 12 cents each.

I haven’t seen any .270 at a grain weight less than 130. Currently have 130gr jsp, 500 ct. $99.

+1 for American Reloading.

·
Registered
244 Posts
No. I’ve been wanting to pull the trigger and haven’t. Unfortunately 170 is far to much for primers and 1lb of powder was going for $64 at the local shop today. I won’t pay for either but all I really need is primers so I’m going to buy some tomorrow.
buy prime all that is

·
Registered
29 Posts
Surely not relevant for most on this forum, but for any fellow 6.8 reloaders in (communist) south SF Bay Area, The Gun Exchange in San Jose has AA2200 for $45, about 6-8 (no pun intended) one pounders on the shelf in the back.
They also have a few AA5744 ($50) and several LT-30 (unknown price).
Edit to add: they also have a few boxes of S&B 110grn loaded ammo.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Not really "in stock components" per se, but a heads-up that Lee has resumed making custom collet die sets. They had halted at some point, and the last time I checked, perhaps around February, they were still a no-go.

I am not looking to spend more money on dies right now, but will likely go this route some time later this year (I like/use Lee collet die + Redding body die for .223 rem).

61 - 80 of 80 Posts