6.8 SPC Forums banner
41 - 60 of 80 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,786 Posts
Tried to go there to check it out and my employers security software said it's a malicious site FWIW

Reactions: earlytom

·
Registered
46 Posts
I was just looking around for kicks and saw they had AA#9 which I use for .357Sig, so I started looking at the rest of their inventory and they have a pretty good supply and good prices. If anyone can vouch for them, I will probably put together an order...

·
Super Moderator
1,786 Posts
Nowadays anyone who has good supply AND good prices is suspect. Do they accept credit cards? If not that's a red flag too.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
Powder Valley has AA#9 in stock, better hurry.
Yes, and PV also has CFE Black, Accurate 2230 (which I haven't seen in a while) , and IMR 4895 (which hasn't seemed too hard to get lately)

Precision Reloading also has Accurate #9, several Vit powders, CFE Black, IMR 3031 and a few others

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Small Pistol primers - magnum or otherwise.

Please alert!

·
Registered
1,751 Posts

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #59 ·
A lot of folks here have bought from Mass Ammo in the past as they were the source for a lot of the overrun XM68GD ammo back in the day. I don't think I've bought anything from them since then but I'd buy from them again.

·
Registered
162 Posts
They are not thought of well at the Better Business Bureau...

Do you have any experience with them?
Have bought from them a few times in the past, nothing recently as they have had almost nothing in stock.

41 - 60 of 80 Posts