6.8 SPC Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its May 26th...school is out for the kids tommorow

It just snowed 4" today !!!

I'm done with the snow already!!! I'm ready for spring already .

Its time for green grass, bbq's , sitting on the patio drinking a nice scotch and smoking a nice cigar......and it snowed today and is supposed to be ****ty weather and rain the whole holiday weekend!!!

I'm done with the snow !

·
Administrator
22,080 Posts
I was working in a T-Shirt (outside) today. May rain tomorrow, but not bad out. Mid-70's next week. Already got my farmer's tan going on. :a04:

·
Registered
4,581 Posts
No sympathy. We were in Montana a while back in June and got 8-feet of snow. Two days later it was over 100 F hiking snow pack in shorts sweating bullets!

·
Registered
833 Posts
Its May 26th...school is out for the kids tommorow

It just snowed 4" today !!!

I'm done with the snow already!!! I'm ready for spring already .

Its time for green grass, bbq's , sitting on the patio drinking a nice scotch and smoking a nice cigar......and it snowed today and is supposed to be ****ty weather and rain the whole holiday weekend!!!

I'm done with the snow !
Come to Minnesota

A/C is on. 84 everyday. Rainstorms at night. Pollen everywhere, Saw a Possum in broad day light yesterday, where the hell was he going?? Cant shoot em.

This time of year we could be getting sleet and snow too. But I feel ya. Long winters are harder then cold winters. At least your snow melts the next day.

·
Banned
2,342 Posts
i have tamaters on the vines and jalapeno peppers blooming

·
Super Moderator
12,227 Posts
Come to Minnesota

A/C is on. 84 everyday. Rainstorms at night. Pollen everywhere, Saw a Possum in broad day light yesterday, where the hell was he going?? Cant shoot em.

This time of year we could be getting sleet and snow too. But I feel ya. Long winters are harder then cold winters. At least your snow melts the next day.
I'm not sure why but that cracked me up. Where the hell was he going anyway?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts