6.8 SPC Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If the Covid vaccine is so grand and wonderful- why is it being deployed under emergency authorization and why are they peddling it like a bunch of used car salesmen. Hint... I already know the answer. Check this out and if you have time, definitely look into the “Spars-Pandemic 2025-2028”——-https://www.infowars.com/posts/biden-admin-drops-3-billion-so-nascar-cmt-will-brainwash-conservatives-into-taking-covid-vax/

·
Registered
2,203 Posts
"If I get vaccinated can I stop wearing a mask(s)?" Government: "NO"

"If I get vaccinated will the restaurants, bars, schools, fitness clubs, hair salons, etc. reopen and will people be able to get back to work like normal? Government: "NO"

"If I get vaccinated will I be resistant to Covid?" Government: "Maybe. We don't know exactly, but probably not."

"If I get vaccinated, at least I won't be contagious to others - right?" Government: "NO. the vaccine doesn’t stop transmission."

"If I get vaccinated, how long will the vaccine last?" Government: "No one knows. All Covid "vaccines" are still in the experimental stage."

"If I get vaccinated, can I stop social distancing?" Government: "NO"

"If my parents, grandparents and myself all get vaccinated can we hug each other again?" Government: "NO"

"So what's the benefit of getting vaccinated?" Government: "Hoping that the virus won't kill you."

"Are you sure the vaccine won't injure or kill me?" Government: "NO"

"If statistically the virus won't kill me (99.7% survival rate), why should I get vaccinated?" Government: "To protect others."

"So if I get vaccinated, I can protect 100% of people I come in contact with?" Government: "NO"

"If I experience a severe adverse reaction, long term effects (still unknown) or die from the vaccine will I (or my family) be compensated from the vaccine manufacturer or the Government?" Government: "NO - the government and vaccine manufacturers have 100% zero liability regarding this experimental drug"

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
We have 2 more years of immediate tyranny.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
I don’t think it will end until the people say so.
Right, and it will be 2 years before the House is retaken. Donald Trump, if nothing else, inspired the people. He likely had 80 million votes or more, up from the 62 million the first time. I am pleased to see people running for Congress, and they need to do it.

·
Registered
5,612 Posts
Two years my Ass, You / We / Me or anyone are not getting a fair vote or say in anything as long as there is programable voting machines, fraudulent mail in votes and fraudulent votes with out verified identification..
All a pony show
Exactly this country has been stolen and only a handful of people in power are doing anything about it. I think others want to but fear if they do they will be voted out of office by the same people that stole this country.

We are only left with one option (hint 2nd) and now they are trying to take that away too.

·
Registered
173 Posts
One shot, two shots, three shots more.....
Now it's been suggested by the "experts" that you get ANOTHER booster shot down the road?
When will it ever end?
I can think of a shot or two for the experts. :mad: ;)
No airplane rides without a Covid card? (for sale on Ebay):ROFLMAO:
Take a $3K 10 day cruise just to get sick? DUH??
I didn't get this old by being stupid!! :D
AND, I never did care for Kool Aid. ;)

·
Registered
8,940 Posts
Hollywood likes to show us what they are going to do.
V for Vendetta - A virus, the Govt. then has to take over.
Serenity - a planet totally wiped out because they released a passifying agent into the atmosphere. 90% of the population just laid down and died. 10% went deranged and murderous.
Hunger Games - Coming to a state near you soon.

Reactions: earlytom

·
Registered
411 Posts
Hollywood likes to show us what they are going to do.
V for Vendetta - A virus, the Govt. then has to take over.
Serenity - a planet totally wiped out because they released a passifying agent into the atmosphere. 90% of the population just laid down and died. 10% went deranged and murderous.
Hunger Games - Coming to a state near you soon.
If it's the Hunger Games, I hope it starts in District KS. That way stupidity will be wiped out before it sweeps the rest of the country.

·
Registered
173 Posts
If it's the Hunger Games, I hope it starts in District KS. That way stupidity will be wiped out before it sweeps the rest of the country.
Good thing it doesn't start in California. The stink from all the STUPID DEAD PEOPLE would keep you from EVER taking another breath. :mad: But then again, a good chance to start over OR, give it back to Mexico and no more border issues. :D (no problemo);)

·
Registered
2,203 Posts
Interesting note on the vaccination rates, The blue states on the lower vaccination rate side are also the ones with shenanigans in the last election:

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
1 - 15 of 15 Posts