6.8 SPC Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a lot of club tactical matches, I finally became an IDPA member last week and shot my first classifier last weekend. I haven't seen it posted, but from my own calculations, I scored Sharpshooter. I didn't get video of the classifier as it was pretty hectic, but here are a couple of POV videos from the match earlier in the day. Halfway through the morning match, my front fiber tube of my Truglo TFOs fell out! I don't think it cost me the 25 seconds I was out of Expert though. Lol

·
Registered
3,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
This one was kinda tricky. The targets kept disappearing and reappearing so it was hard to keep track of what had been engaged. I almost ran by the center because I thought it was only visible from the right barrier. Oops! At least I remembered to get back to cover before engaging it and avoided the PE.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Congratulations, and nice shooting. I haven't even looked to see if there are any IDPA matches around were I live. Looks like a lot of fun though.

·
Registered
3,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Congratulations, and nice shooting. I haven't even looked to see if there are any IDPA matches around were I live. Looks like a lot of fun though.
If there ain't, there should be. AR is where HQ is. Berryville, I think.

Thanks! Yeah, it's a lot of fun and I'm learning a LOT!

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
If there ain't, there should be. AR is where HQ is. Berryville, I think.

Thanks! Yeah, it's a lot of fun and I'm learning a LOT!
I looked around a bit after posting and there are numerous matches I just need to try and plan a trip to Hot Springs around the right time as the matches.

·
Registered
3,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just an update on the TFO failure.

I sent TruGlo CS an email and they sent an RMA#. I sent both the front and rear sight to them as I wanted them to inspect the tubes and finish on the rear as I had a little rust develop from what I think was exposure to sunblock (whole different thread). About 3 weeks later I get a box via UPS with a brand new set of front and rear TFOs. Maybe not lightning fast, but they certainly stand behind their product with no hassle. Only thing it cost me was shipping it to them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts