6.8 SPC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
2,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
bunch of nylon bore brushes, chamber brushes in my way, i moved them to an out of the way location, so out of the way i can't locate them now, either that or some fargin bastige broke in while i was napping and ripped me off! i'm going with the rip off story so they won't put me into a home for the demented

·
Super Moderator
12,228 Posts
bunch of nylon bore brushes, chamber brushes in my way, i moved them to an out of the way location, so out of the way i can't locate them now, either that or some fargin bastige broke in while i was napping and ripped me off! i'm going with the rip off story so they won't put me into a home for the demented
They say it doesn't get any better. I walk into the other room sometimes then stand there wondering WTF I went in there for.

·
Banned
2,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LOL i do that multiple times a day, it's awful. just glad it doesn't happen in the bathroom

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Did you check the other hand?

I was moving a few things the other day ......... I guess more like a month or maybe 2 ago now and I found 40 loaded and 20 empty 32 Remington. ........ I haven't the foggyest why they were in an orange crate with Grampas EDC pocket stuff cigar box ......

·
Registered
705 Posts
I put stuff away so I dont loose them.
Then I can't rememember where I put them.
Should've just left them where they were.

·
Registered
2,834 Posts
The other day I found a Mosberg semi auto shotgun in the back of the safe. For about a day I had no idea where that gun came from or how I got it.

·
Administrator
22,084 Posts
Sounds like a woman has been "tidying up" and put them in a perfectly obvious (to her at the time) place. :a04: Friggin' women... last year I found a plastic sack with a dozen (or more) USGI mags. A former GF had decided they needed to be in the basement (w/o telling me)...TEN years ago !! It was like Christmas when I found 'em ! LOL

·
Registered
787 Posts
I got a blem upper about a year ago and still cannot remember where I put it. I put it away till I got some coating. I know it will turn up someday. Every once it a while I tear things apart looking for that thing.

·
Registered
8,933 Posts
I got a blem upper about a year ago and still cannot remember where I put it. I put it away till I got some coating. I know it will turn up someday. Every once it a while I tear things apart looking for that thing.
And I bet you find a bunch of other stuff you "lost".

·
Banned
2,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
whew, i got nothing to worry about, you guys are all worse than me LOL

·
Registered
833 Posts
Worse thing I did lately.
In a hurry to leave the house to get somewhere I was talking with my son running all over looking for my cellphone. You guessed it, I was talking to him on it, in my hand, against my head, couldn't find it.:a43:

·
Registered
863 Posts
In a hurry to leave the house to get somewhere I was talking with my son running all over looking for my cellphone. You guessed it, I was talking to him on it, in my hand, against my head, couldn't find it.:a43:
This is a good post for a like button. I looked for 10 minutes for my glasses. Yup I was wearing them.

·
Banned
125 Posts
I just last night went downstairs to ask my wife something. In the 10 seconds it took me to walk down the stairs, I had completely forgotten what I wanted to ask her. Must not have been that important as I still have no idea what it was.

·
Registered
515 Posts
I have the same problem with my chronograph. It's obviously still in the same spot that I put it, where I wouldn't forget....

·
Super Moderator
12,228 Posts
I will admit to being guilty of that one myself. I have even told the person on the phone that I couldn't find my damn phone, then they start laughing at me.

·
Banned
2,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i don't even have a cell phone, i'd lose, misplace, or otherwise be not able to find it. now if i can't find my wireless home phone, i just go push a button and it rings

·
Registered
528 Posts
i don't even have a cell phone, i'd lose, misplace, or otherwise be not able to find it. now if i can't find my wireless home phone, i just go push a button and it rings
Seems like any time I misplace my cell phone it just happens to be on silent too.

·
Registered
6,732 Posts
Its always in the last place you look

If you keep looking for it after you have found it, then you really know its getting bad

1 - 20 of 21 Posts