6.8 SPC Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hunted all friday night. got lots of shots and even hit a few. here are the highlights...

·
Registered
899 Posts
Freaking awesome dude. I so want a thermal now. What model is that and do you mind telling me what you paid for it?

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
Nice shooting. That was definitely a target rich environment.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
the scope is an armasight zeus 640 3-24x, 75mm, 30hz. retails for over 7k but sold everywhere for just under $6,500. i found it on sale right at $5,800 last year and couldn't pass it up.

been hunting with a gen 3 d740 nv scope for over 10 years and thought i could see everything. first time i looked through a friends thermal, my eyes were really opened. no comparison. if it came down to only having one, i'd drop kick the nv into the bar ditch.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yep, factory 120 gr sst. should be rolling my own before the end of the week

since i'm not forced to keep one or the other, i thought i'd hang on the the nv as backup. but if you want it worse then me, i could dig it out of the bar ditch for about $3k. here is it. you might be able to talk me out of the 308 too, or at least the upper.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.