6.8 SPC Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have decide to buy a 6.8 upper for my AR. This will be my childrens' Whitetail rifle. Could you all please give advice on which upper to buy? Of course this will also be a nice new gun for me to enjoy, too! :roll: Is Cardinal still having barrel issues and would that be a factor for a gun using hunting rounds? Thank you all in advance.

Jim

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
weitascreek said:
I have decide to buy a 6.8 upper for my AR. This will be my childrens' Whitetail rifle. Could you all please give advice on which upper to buy? Of course this will also be a nice new gun for me to enjoy, too! :roll: Is Cardinal still having barrel issues and would that be a factor for a gun using hunting rounds? Thank you all in advance.

Jim
I would buy an upper such as the STAG, RRA, or Bushmaster or wait until the X-Treme is coming out.

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
That pesky wormhole/time warp behind the moon must be acting up again...

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Wait a moment...let's see, that's about 6 and 1/2 years...OMG! The Gate! The Gate is opening!! Anyone got the tele # for Iron Fist?? And call Cage and Stick, STAT!!

·
Registered
8,377 Posts
Never fear OP ironworks tactical is now in business! You can now buy your adult son who finished medical school an upper from us hehehe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,856 Posts
That pesky wormhole/time warp behind the moon must be acting up again...
Dag nabit!!! I hate when that happen! But, there was the one time with Pink Floyd........That was cool!:a06:

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Dag nabit!!! I hate when that happen! But, there was the one time with Pink Floyd........That was cool!:a06:
Yeeaah...those were the days when I was engaged. Since then I've become comfortably numb. I blame money.

·
Super Moderator
11,853 Posts
Yeeaah...those were the days when I was engaged. Since then I've become comfortably numb. I blame money.
Sorry, but you are only coming through in waves. Your lips move, but I can't hear what you're saying.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts