6.8 SPC Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For anyone that is currently in the Military/Police or has prior Military/Police Service, you can create a Military/Police Signature like mine and attach it to your Signature. Here's how you do it:

1. Go to Military Signatures or Police Signatures and create an acount. It is free. On the home page, select whichever service you were/are in and enter all of the information to create your Military signature.
2. Once you are done, right mouse click on the BB Code link on the right and copy it.
3. Go to "user control panel" on 68forums and click on profile on the left side.
4. Click on edit signature and paste the Military signature and hit submit.

It is very easy. I don't want to take the credit for this idea as I got it from the guys at Sniper'sHide.

·
Premium Member
6,321 Posts
Re: How to add your Military Signature to your profile.

Just a test to see if it worked...

·
Premium Member
6,321 Posts

Nevermind, I figured out.

·
Registered
9 Posts

test to see if it worked...Thanks for the heads up paulosantos!

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

warpig said:
test to see if it worked...Thanks for the heads up paulosantos!
That looks nice.

·
Registered
13 Posts

paulosantos said:
For anyone that is currently in the Military or has prior Military Service, you can create a Military Signature like mine and attach it to your Signature. Here's how you do it:

1. Go to Military Signatures and create an acount. It is free. On the home page, select whichever service you were/are in and enter all of the information to create your Military signature.
2. Once you are done, right mouse click on the picture and save it in your computer.
3. Load up that picture into photobucket or whatever one you use.
4. Go to "user control panel" on 68forums and click on profile on the left side.
5. Click on edit signature and paste the Military signature from photobucket and hit submit.

It is very easy. I don't want to take the credit for this idea as I got it from the guys at Sniper'sHide.

What about Law Enforcement?

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

OKLAHOMA_LAWMAN said:
paulosantos said:
For anyone that is currently in the Military or has prior Military Service, you can create a Military Signature like mine and attach it to your Signature. Here's how you do it:

1. Go to Military Signatures and create an acount. It is free. On the home page, select whichever service you were/are in and enter all of the information to create your Military signature.
2. Once you are done, right mouse click on the picture and save it in your computer.
3. Load up that picture into photobucket or whatever one you use.
4. Go to "user control panel" on 68forums and click on profile on the left side.
5. Click on edit signature and paste the Military signature from photobucket and hit submit.

What about Law Enforcement?
I couldn't find anything on it.

·
Registered
29 Posts

Does anyone know if you can do one these in memory of someone? I think it would be neat to do one in memory of my uncle.

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

barber2678 said:
Does anyone know if you can do one these in memory of someone? I think it would be neat to do one in memory of my uncle.
Yes you can. You can write in your own text to say whatever you want.

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

tony338um said:
I see you found the one. Looks beautiful, brother.

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

270rem said:
COOOOL,thanks :D
Beautiful!!!

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.