6.8 SPC Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Kotonics(Tim Hicks) Spec II 1:11 upper, 4x 6.8 calibrated ACOG, medium contour, Smith Vortex FH, BM lower, SSA Enhanced trigger, Tubbs springs, medium carbine buffer, off a Harris 6"-9" bipod
100yrds
92*F
94% humidity
First pic is the VMax, 2rds went through one hole.

Second pic is Hornady 110 BTHP again 2rds went through one hole.

http://s291.photobucket.com/user/gdonley308/library/Mobile Uploads

Sorry guys had trouble uploading the pics? Just wanted to post to show you can get some good accuracy from these loads! I know Dr Roberts also said these make a good urban defense loads.

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
Here you go. Great groups. Looks like you uploaded thumbnails to your photobucket though.

I was never disappointed with the vmax that I put through my Bison either. From what I understand they got a bad rep early on when some of them were manufactured with sever inconsistencies, but that was resolved years ago.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Here you go. Great groups. Looks like you uploaded thumbnails to your photobucket though.

I was never disappointed with the vmax that I put through my Bison either. From what I understand they got a bad rep early on when some of them were manufactured with sever inconsistencies, but that was resolved years ago.
Hey, thank so much for fixing that for me!! Using an iPhone and had some trouble toggling between sites. I have some grouping shots with SSA 115gr and Federal 115gr too. Not as tight of groups, just under inch, but too much of a pain to post off my phone, have wait till I get home on the PC.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts