6.8 SPC Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just talked with a vendor in CA and he said that there is a recall petition started on the 4th of July to recall the Governor and overturn the latest round of gun control that has been imposed.

Good Luck CA!

Not sure where to find further info but I am sure if you live in CA you have some good idea where to start.

·
Administrator
22,080 Posts
Godspeed to those fighting the GOOD fight against tyranny behind enemy lines. :a22:

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
I have heard nor seen anything on this but I do have a substantial amount of really nice sturdy rope.
I hope this is real and has some steam behind getting rid of Gov. Moonbeam! All that cocaine he did years ago has caught up to his brain!

·
Registered
8,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have heard nor seen anything on this but I do have a substantial amount of really nice sturdy rope.
I hope this is real and has some steam behind getting rid of Gov. Moonbeam! All that cocaine he did years ago has caught up to his brain!
Just did a quick look at CalGuns and did not see anything. They have not updated their website news since July 1, you would think that they would be all over this.

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Bad thing is, if we do chit can Brown, old San Fran Nusome would probably be next in line. That will be a real problem.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts