6.8 SPC Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks, thought I'd stop in & introduce myself to y'all. Yep, that's my real name, didn't want anyone thinking there was an LWRC guy over here without disclosing that right up front.

I've done a little browsing & you guys have a nice site with lots of great info on the 6.8.

I'm especially interested in the reloading forums because I might manage to find time to do some reloading in the near future.

Art from SSA makes great ammo & is a wonderful guy but I am a tinkerer by nature & like to see what I can cook up myself. Plus I know Art is tired of sending us ammo to test...... :wink:

Really interested to see what I can do with some of the lighter bullets but since I moved to VA from NM, my chances to shoot have gone way down. :(

Anyway, thanks for having me & look forward to reading some more interesting stuff on the 6.8. :D

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Welcome aboard. I saw your pics in the Competition section and your set-up looks great. I can't wait for the FSC6.8 to come out. I got the .308 DNTC and will use it on my 20" 6.8SPC barrel, but I will eventually switch out to the FSC6.8.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts