6.8 SPC Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to the 68 form I'm from The sweet onion city of Vidalia. I'm have been the last few years been a 6.8 spc fa and finally I got to get one

·
Registered
2,208 Posts
I'm new to the 68 form I'm from The sweet onion city of Vidalia. I'm have been the last few years been a 6.8 spc fa and finally I got to get one
Welcome to the best weapon forum on the net!

·
Registered
707 Posts
Thanks I have a few questions I just got a 6.8 spc upper how hard is it to reload 6.8
Welcome to the forum. I from around Valdosta. The 6.8 is easy enough the reload for and you will definatly get your best performance an SPC 2 or equivalentmy chambered rifle with handloads. The biggest concern is how experienced you are loading for semiautomatic rifles.

·
Super Moderator
5,753 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I from around Valdosta. The 6.8 is easy enough the reload for and you will definatly get your best performance an SPC 2 or equivalentmy chambered rifle with handloads. The biggest concern is how experienced you are loading for semiautomatic rifles.
I'll be passing through next week. Headed to our annual Tybee Island vacation.

Sent from a final firing position, the crosshairs are on you!

·
Premium Member
10,460 Posts
Welcome. Used to live near Vidalia, LA and wondered what all the onion fuss was about since I only saw cotton and beans grow

·
Registered
707 Posts
Lol, that's what I get for responding half a sleep. Nice grammar. LOL

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The upper I brought is piston upper cmmg 6.8 spc 2 barrel 16 inch 1:11 twist I believe the bullet it seems to like the best is the sb 110 g ballistic tip

·
Super Moderator
1,429 Posts
Welcome from the SE corner of GA! Save that S&B brass.

Drove through your neck of the woods and few days ago after a quick trip to Callaway.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts