6.8 SPC Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a quick into, My name is Ben, I do not own a 6.8 SPC yet but would like to add one to the collection. Currently own 3 handguns .22LR, 9mm, .357 and an SKS and a 12 gauge. I am a Sgt in the Marines and currently looking for a good job that will allow me to get out. I look forward to finding out some more info on the round.

·
Premium Member
713 Posts
welcome aboard and thank you for your service

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
BMD9527 said:
Just a quick into, My name is Ben, I do not own a 6.8 SPC yet but would like to add one to the collection. Currently own 3 handguns .22LR, 9mm, .357 and an SKS and a 12 gauge. I am a Sgt in the Marines and currently looking for a good job that will allow me to get out. I look forward to finding out some more info on the round.
Welcome aboard. Have you considered LE?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have been looking into law enforcement, its always been high on my list.

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
BMD9527 said:
I have been looking into law enforcement, its always been high on my list.
It is the only reason I left the Military. I loved the Military, but when I decided that I wanted to settle down and have a family, the Military just wasn't the best for me and LE is structured quasy-military, which is what I was looking for and it is much better on the family.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How long have you been in LE? PM me if you have some advice, Thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm going to continue searching through these forums but if anyone can point me in the direction to find out manufacturer comparisons, basically, who makes the best one. thanks

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
BMD9527 said:
I'm going to continue searching through these forums but if anyone can point me in the direction to find out manufacturer comparisons, basically, who makes the best one. thanks
Currently the best ones are from AR15Performance. WOA also makes a nice affordable Stainless Steel barrel with the SPCII Chamber.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Is there a topic discussing which manufacturers tend to be good and which to stay away from? I don't want to cause a war on here or anything. I've been looking into DPMS and RRA. Trying to keep it around 1100

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
BMD9527 said:
Is there a topic discussing which manufacturers tend to be good and which to stay away from? I don't want to cause a war on here or anything. I've been looking into DPMS and RRA. Trying to keep it around 1100
RRA and Stag are the top ones right now.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts