6.8 SPC Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,373 Posts
From what I understand it has already been shot down in several of those states.... no one with half a brain can see this working. It is a private company trying to make some money through legislation.

·
Registered
170 Posts
marinesg1012 said:
From what I understand it has already been shot down in several of those states.... no one with half a brain can see this working. It is a private company trying to make some money through legislation.
In MO with Nixon taking over I can see this crap passing. Yeah I agee with you. Isnt that the problem with legislation?

·
Registered
31 Posts
You would have to be an idiot not to see the dangers in this. First of all the facts givin to push this are most likely inaccurate, this is all part of a gun ban! See "State dept 7277 Freedom from war"
See " Operation Vampire Killer 2000" See infowars.com----Thebigagenda.com---911 lies
This is like the camel sticking his nose in the tent, the rest of it is coming now, and to make it a law that all unmarked ammo be discarded in a couple years is illegal!
This is a very bad idea! Wake up people! Ammo would go up again in price. The govt can not take up your property or make you throw it away, this is illegal!
This law would be worthless, do you actually think that the type of people using bullets to kill others with would think twice about killing if their bullet was serial numbered?
Think about the average IQ of most of the people that use guns to kill with? do you really think this would prevent them from doing it? If so, you are living in la la land!
This just invites more " infringement" of my second amendment.
This is just an extension of putting tags in the powder or a 2 year shelf life on ammo.

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The problem is that none of the facts used to come up with this crap are true---AND there isn't anyone challenging the facts. The ones that do challenge it never make the news due to the biased media so the real facts never get out!
Doesn't matter if it's true or not!

·
Registered
8,940 Posts
Coming soon to a country near you: It is illegal to confuse the issue with the facts.

Freedom of Speech redifined: You can say anything you want, as long as it is what I want to hear.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Equalizer_2 said:
Coming soon to a country near you: It is illegal to confuse the issue with the facts.

Freedom of Speech redifined: You can say anything you want, as long as it is what I want to hear.
That is classic Liberalism.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts