6.8 SPC Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All,

As a gun blogger, I've been put into a contest where I can win a weekend at Blackwater for training with Todd Jarrett of Para Ordnance fame.

To win, I need people to vote for my blog, Sharp as a Marble. The top 10 blogs win the trip.

Here's the bonus, when you vote, you can be entered to win the trip as well!

I'd appreciate all my fellow 6.8SPC owners helping one of their own with a dream!

Honestly, this is a test by Para Ordnance to see if the web is something that can help them out, so even if you've got another blogger you're more partial to (*gasp!*), please do visit and sign up. Tell your friends too, even if they're not gunnies. The more traffic generated, the more likely other manufacturers start paying attention to the blogs and forums.

Thanks guys!

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Do you have to sign up or just post a comment for it to count? Sorry, long day at work.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
paulosantos said:
Do you have to sign up or just post a comment for it to count? Sorry, long day at work.
I know the feeling... No, just go here, choose me, and fill in your email address & name.

If you want to be entered in the contest, go ahead and fill out the rest.

I really appreciate it!

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Got it. Come on guys, vote for Robb. It will only take 1 second to vote.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Done! There you go bud! I hope to see you @ Blackwater soon.... I'm planning on going there for training in Executive Protection. Hope this works out for you.... Blazedawg1973

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Much appreciated!

Thanks to all!

Again, if there are other bloggers you read that you'd prefer to see win or just know better, by all means vote for them. A good turning out for Para means these kinds of things are more likely to happen again.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Done.

When I get time I'll vote, er........I mean I'll have several of my friends and family members vote too :D

·
Registered
674 Posts
You got my vote as well!! Good luck to ya!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hey man, dont forget to inform all you fellow 6.8 brothers of the results of the contest! We want to feel that the members of this community are helping eachother out, and furthering the dreams of one of our own! For SURE.... good luck and keep us informed.
P.S. I had my Dad and brother vote for you as well.... and they arent even members of this community/forum.... just thought you might need/want the push to the head of the class.
Blazedawg1973

1 - 14 of 14 Posts