6.8 SPC Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How is everyone? I am obviously the new guy. I am here to get as much info on the 6.8 as possible, I am pretty sure I have come to the right place:p. I found this site off of a member's sig on AR15.com. If that person gets some kind of credit I would be happy to find out who and let the mods know.

The real reason I am here is because I have two AR-15 lowers at home and figured I better stop procrastinating and put these things together. One of those lowers I want to make into something a little different, hence the reason I am here.

When it is all said and done I should/will have a .223/.556, a 6.8 SPC, and a .338 Federal:D That is a pretty long way off though, at least for the .338 anyways.

Well thanks for your time.

·
Premium Member
6,321 Posts
Welcome!
If you're looking for information you've come to the right place. Here you'll get accurate, honest info from people who know what they are talking about!
This has become my favorite site... I must visit it 5-6 times a day!
Damn, I better not say that. Someone may think I have nothing else to do! :lol:

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the warm welcome guys!! :)

avmech said:
Welcome from a FSNer :D
Pardon my ignorance, but FSN? I know Florida something something...

·
Registered
441 Posts
Welcome Tarawa glad you found the site. Feel free to jump right into the discussions here and if you have any questions regarding putting those ARs together ask, the're plenty of people here that are more then willing to help out.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
avmech said:
Aren't you on Florida Shooters Network??
No sir I am not... May have to check it out.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
avmech said:
then my apologies.............someone on FSN has the exact screen name. Still welcome on board :D
No need to apologize!

That bastard!!!!!!! No just kidding. That is only the second site I have ever been on that a "Tarawa" was on before I got there, arfcom was the other - probably the same guy.

Thanks again everyone for the warm welcome! :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts