6.8 SPC Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to say that I have never met Harrison. I’ve never talked to him on the phone. I’ve never even seen a picture of him. But from his posts, texts to me and how he takes care of his customers, he has to be a STAND UP GUY! It has been a real pleasure to do business with him. Every barrel I have bought from him has been perfect and a sweet shooter. Thanks Harrison for your commitment to your customers and this forum.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I haven't been around long, but I am always impressed with the technical info in H's posts and his commitment to his products and customer. I called the office once and he not only answered the phone personally, but made sure I got the detailed info I needed to fix an issue.

I will also say that Eric @ Blackstone Arms has been absolutely top notch. They will both be at the top of my list any time I need AR parts.

·
Registered
829 Posts
I sent him an e-mail about a barrel that wasn't one of his. His reply was fast and gave me the answers I needed to send the barrel back as defective and why it was.

·
Registered
8,670 Posts
I have done business with Harrison for several years and I have seen him stand behind his products with the finest customer service.

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
Harrison, or H as he's called, is a oyster shuckin', margarita drinkin' beach bum when he's not holed up in the TN mountains, probably makin' shine. Other than that, he's the best thing to happen to the 6.8SPC since it came out! We all owe him a great big thanks for all his hard work and innovative approach to make this round a true workhorse. His other caliber offerings are top shelf as well. A fine feller, always ready to help you out. Thanks H !

·
Premium Member
1,066 Posts

·
Super Moderator
21,518 Posts
Harrison, or H as he's called, is a oyster shuckin', margarita drinkin' beach bum when he's not holed up in the TN mountains, probably makin' shine. Other than that, he's the best thing to happen to the 6.8SPC since it came out! We all owe him a great big thanks for all his hard work and innovative approach to make this round a true workhorse. His other caliber offerings are top shelf as well. A fine feller, always ready to help you out. Thanks H !
Not only that... but, he's ugly and his mamma dresses him funny. Besides that... he's pleasure to do bidniz with and a great source of intel if you run into a snag during your build. I'm voting that we don't allow him to retire... EVER... and he certainly is NOT allowed to depart this earth. LOL

·
Registered
58 Posts
I was recently on the hunt for my first 6 8 barrel and as is normal for me I'll try my level best to buy the best. So, I start reading and researching and ended up on ar15dotcom ( of which I am not a member nor a very frequent visitor, I can not stand the prepubescent bickering of all the wannabe alphas there) and kept reading about "he who's company must not be named" . Now, this person apparently made the best barrels out there for the 6 8 but he was described in some fairly derogatory terms but nobody could nor would impune his knowledge or barrels. I liked this person right away because he hurt their delicate feelings with undisputable knowledge and experience, exposing their immaturity and weak character, just by having confidence born of experience and personality, I ad found my barrel maker. Imagine, hearing about someone who they wouldn't call by name, slandering his personality traints and mannerisms yet still not being able to find anything negative to say about his work with the 6 8, would this not intrigue you too???

After reading several posts like this there I was able to see a pattern of a few keywords I was able to do a search with and found this person and his company, ARPerformance and I got my barrel. Never even considered any other company.

·
Registered
78 Posts
There is a reason as to why it’s “he who’s company must not be named” and not ARPerformance. If you mention H or ARP the thread will get locked down by mods. That is the only way people can mention his stuff without directly saying it and his stuff still routinely still gets recommended in this fashion. The three barrels and bolts that have been ordered by my family have all been extremely accurate.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts