6.8 SPC Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stay safe and read the Declaration of Independence.

·
Registered
787 Posts
I celebrated the 4'th today with a balloon flight today. What a beautiful flight and landing. Our town is having a parade and I wanted to fly over it but the wind was going to come up so I had to fly before it started. Anyway I hope everyone has a safe fun weekend.

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Hope everyone has a most wonderful and safe 4th of July holiday.

·
Banned
2,342 Posts
praying the country has the grit to keep our independence, have a great declaration day

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
i'm waiting on the aliens to attack myself. it's been 20 years since they had their butts kicked the first time and i hear that are returning for round 2!

·
Registered
705 Posts
Have a great 4th of July. God bless America, and America bless God.
Thanks go out to all the vets that gave so we could be free and
celebrate this Holiday.

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
Happy 4th of July Brothers!

free·dom
ˈfrēdəm/Submit
noun

the power or right to act, speak, or think as one wants without hindrance or restraint.
"we do have some freedom of choice"

absence of subjection to foreign domination or despotic government.
"he was a champion of Irish freedom"
synonyms: independence, self-government, self-determination, self-rule, home rule, sovereignty, nonalignment, autonomy; democracy

"revolution was the only path to freedom"
the state of not being imprisoned or enslaved.

"the shark thrashed its way to freedom"
synonyms: liberty, liberation, release, deliverance, delivery, discharge; More

·
Administrator
22,080 Posts
A Blessed Independence Day to all of the 68forums crew!! Living amongst a horde of libtards... it's comforting to know there are like minded folks still around in the Country.

Having two rare days off this weekend, today was a mass-attack on the yard work. Stuffed a yard barrel to max (after stomping it down), half-filled another barrel, and have a truck bed load of stuff to take to the landfill's yard waste section. My neighbors finally attacked their laurel hedge at my rear fence (pretty ugly yet on their side), so I followed their lead and set up the 8' ladder, fired up the chain saw, and made a HOLE on my side of the fence. Also took the splitting maul to some bamboo rhizomes bordering another neighbor's. It's a never ending battle to keep that rot at bay. Some pruning on the roses, got the flower beds weeded, lawn mowed... all before lunch time.

Ribs and dead chicken parts are in the smoker, and will get cooked later today. Cold beers are great about now too. :a31:

·
Registered
4,974 Posts
Well I lost $15 and was happy to do it. Read the Declaration of Independence with the grandchildren, 6, 12 and 13. The all missed that George Washington did not sign the document. The missed that there were 13 presidents before George.

But they did know that Thomas Jefferson wrote most of the Declaration of Independence, they knew ole John Hancock, they knew ole Ben. One thought they were at New York City, grand daughter got it right. But she knew enough to google it and study before!

Reading it really brings the knowledge that GOD had a lot to do with the document.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts