·
Super Moderator
5,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Super Moderator
21,593 Posts
This is the same [email protected]$$ who thought Guam would flip over
OMG... that imbecile has not yet choked to death on his own saliva? I remember seeing that military leader (in those hearings) trying to keep a straight face while he ran his mouth and removed all doubt as to his status.

·
Super Moderator
11,757 Posts
He was preceded by Cynthia McKinney if that tells you anything about the district that elected him. She is just as dumb as he is.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
I lived in that district when she was there.... he definitely picked up her torch

·
Registered
448 Posts
Thought you might like to know that FB flagged this as "Partially False". Unbiased fact-checkers my ass. I had shared it with my friends and family on Facebook the other day, and was surprised when I woke up this morning and my mom had posted a message to her FB page about it being flagged as Partially False and why it wasn't.

Link to fact check: Fact Check: Bill Would NOT Require Federal Licenses For Guns Already Owned | Lead Stories

I guess they are technically correct, there is a provision that exempts previously owned firearms, but we all know that exception is effectively meaning less. Two quick examples: (A) How do you prove prior posession? (B) Still have to have license and get taxed to purchase new ammo for previously owned firearms.

So much other stuff in this one it isn't even funny. Then the possibility of a turnover in November and this becoming reality, shits getting scary.

·
Super Moderator
11,757 Posts
It has about the same chances of making it as a snowball has in hell.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Right now I'd agree with you. In the not too distant future that might be a completely different story. There was a time when I didn't think media would be so blatantly biased, or seeing congressmen praising rioters and looters, and society worshiping criminals. If those people continue to get their way, this might have a very good chance of getting passed in the future.

·
Registered
100 Posts
With all of these brainwashed snowflakes out there, it only takes a handful of flipped Senate seats and the election of Biden to make it a reality. People in this country better wake up before it's to late!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts