6.8 SPC Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally got around to putting the adapter on my GSG1911 so that I can mount the Spectre II to it. I took it outside and ran about 20 rounds through it. I was in love from the first clack that I heard. I was using Remington Thunderbolts and it shot flawlessly. I did seem to get a bit of blowback from the action but small price to pay to hear the clack of the slide cycling. I was shooting from a standing position at my burn pile and let me tell you I am not an ace handgun shot but this little 22lr seemed to put the rounds pretty much where I was aiming from ~30yds away. I wasn't shooting at a target but the little dust clouds from the hits all seemed to be pretty close together. I love this gun and can combo. Can't wait to get the cash to send the M&P15-22 barrel away to get threaded.

Hopefully I can find the free time to shoot the 9mm AR with the Octane 45HD. :a37:

·
Super Moderator
12,228 Posts
I finally got around to putting the adapter on my GSG1911 so that I can mount the Spectre II to it. I took it outside and ran about 20 rounds through it. I was in love from the first clack that I heard. I was using Remington Thunderbolts and it shot flawlessly. I did seem to get a bit of blowback from the action but small price to pay to hear the clack of the slide cycling. I was shooting from a standing position at my burn pile and let me tell you I am not an ace handgun shot but this little 22lr seemed to put the rounds pretty much where I was aiming from ~30yds away. I wasn't shooting at a target but the little dust clouds from the hits all seemed to be pretty close together. I love this gun and can combo. Can't wait to get the cash to send the M&P15-22 barrel away to get threaded.

Hopefully I can find the free time to shoot the 9mm AR with the Octane 45HD. :a37:
I have that same can sitting in jail waiting for my form 4 to come back.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts