6.8 SPC Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I talked to Cold and he suggested I post this here. I'm not affiliated with the site (yet) just so you know. I ran a group buy of the 30 round PMAGs last December and sold about 1,000.

I can't post the prices publicly because they are so low. So, if you are interested please check here for the group buy post and you can send your email address for the prices. For the 6.8 and .458 guys I'll include the 30 Round PMAGs at the same price. To simplify order processing you'll need to register on the Sawtooth Tactical web site where orders will be processed. I can take credit cards (Visa/MC) and USPS MO.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
FYI pmags dont work for the 6.8 SPC, thats why im allowing this GB to happen, the dealers who sponsor this site deal mostly in 6.8 products or other accessories. As the benefits the shooting community as a whole, I thought people would like one last GB deal on mags BEFORE the next election cycle.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Cold said:
FYI pmags dont work for the 6.8 SPC, thats why im allowing this GB to happen, the dealers who sponsor this site deal mostly in 6.8 products or other accessories. As the benefits the shooting community as a whole, I thought people would like one last GB deal on mags BEFORE the next election cycle.
:shock:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts