6.8 SPC Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I never thought I would find a site dedicated to that outstanding cartridge....6.8mm SPC. Looking foreward to sharing info on reloading and shooting the 6.8. It's a rare cartridge in this neck of the woods. The more I shoot it the more I like it! AR types are restricted in my country, so I pack a Remington M-700.IMHO this round should be capable of dropping a moose, using proper bullet placement.

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
c1a1 said:
I never thought I would find a site dedicated to that outstanding cartridge....6.8mm SPC. Looking foreward to sharing info on reloading and shooting the 6.8. It's a rare cartridge in this neck of the woods. The more I shoot it the more I like it! AR types are restricted in my country, so I pack a Remington M-700.IMHO this round should be capable of dropping a moose, using proper bullet placement.
Welcome aboard.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
c1a1 said:

Welcome, we have tons of reloading data! Also, keep us posted in the hunting forum if you take a moose. 2 guys last year took some 'bou with their 6.8's.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts