6.8 SPC Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello folks,

New to the forum and just checking in. Though I do own ARs, I don't own a 6.8 yet. But, I am in the market and ran across the web site while looking for info. There's lots I don't know about the 6.8, and I'm hoping to find most of the answers here. I'll spend the next few days finding what I can on my own, but I'm sure I"ll eventually need to pick yer brains for details/advice.

For my host and the mods .. thanks for recognizing a need and putting forth effort and $$ to fulfill it. It still blows me away (no pun) how a group of folks with simillar interests can build a community where there was nothing. Thanks again.

Cray

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Welcome aboard Cray. We'll gladly help out with any questions.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
cray said:
Hello folks,

New to the forum and just checking in. Though I do own ARs, I don't own a 6.8 yet. But, I am in the market and ran across the web site while looking for info. There's lots I don't know about the 6.8, and I'm hoping to find most of the answers here. I'll spend the next few days finding what I can on my own, but I'm sure I"ll eventually need to pick yer brains for details/advice.

For my host and the mods .. thanks for recognizing a need and putting forth effort and $$ to fulfill it. It still blows me away (no pun) how a group of folks with simillar interests can build a community where there was nothing. Thanks again.

Cray

Welcome and thanks for stopping in to say a bit about yourself!

·
Premium Member
6,321 Posts
Welcome!
This is the place to learn about 6.8 that's for sure!
Where at in Okla?

·
Registered
170 Posts
Welcome aboard. There is a wealth of knowledge here.

·
Registered
13 Posts
cray said:
Hello folks,

Cray

Where in Oklahoma do you live?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts