6.8 SPC Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the key boards n barrels have been smoking. i have been away for three months, there is now so much great info, cant hardly keep up. i have been busy working on things... well... that i hope works out. tim im glad to hear your hunt that you told me about on the land line worked out. good pics.im still winging the 27-30,so far so good, but havent went hand to hoof yet like with the ar 10, still looking,,,waiting for the chance. tim the folks out west say im on the 5 yrd line, would be great to take another 68er along on a hunt. there are huge hogs out there huge means old, old means forgetful, or maybe its suaside by hunter,but they are hard to drop. the name dehoginator has just stuck with me but i guess it fits, several men have been on the hunt with me few have gone again. i just got it in for the big nastys.yall be always watching for the rest of them...n get on em. joe paddock aka the dehoginator.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
3 Posts
thanks cold, i have a lot of trouble operating this lap top, and even more putten on paper, i couldnt even log on the other day....joe paddock....so i restarted with my nickmame. im only good at what im good at...any body else suffer & enjoy adhd...always med free...the problem child..the energy level sometimes overrides..i take it out on the hogs..all you guys rock thanks to all the service men. "im a dead hog maker,my womans a hind quarter baker"

1 - 4 of 4 Posts