6.8 SPC Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heads up!

If you've been holding off on getting component GDs from Rocky Mountain Reloading may want to check in....there's less than 14k left.

"68forums" code brings 1000 to $0.17 apiece.

Seems like they just had well over 100k in stock...

·
Registered
83 Posts
Down to 5k now. Get some of these new GDs now. The 68forums code is still good. Just got me a supply. Glad I read this because last time I looked at them there were something like 24k.

·
Super Moderator
21,593 Posts
Nosler should take note of what happens when pills that people like are offered. They do NOT last long. I think their decision makers are all wrapped up in the 6.5 fan-boi club.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Nosler should take note of what happens when pills that people like are offered. They do NOT last long. I think their decision makers are all wrapped up in the 6.5 fan-boi club.
we shoot 6.8... we are the red head step child... shoot half the people i see when i go shooting have never heard of 6.8. its all 5.56, 6.5 or 300 blackout

·
Registered
768 Posts
Down to 248 now. I got my stock a few weeks ago.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Seems like they had a pile not too long ago...and poof they were gone.

·
Registered
361 Posts
we shoot 6.8... we are the red head step child... shoot half the people i see when i go shooting have never heard of 6.8. its all 5.56, 6.5 or 300 blackout
I get the same reaction at the range, till I show them my 6.8 is a 1/2 MOA gun. Had a guy this weekend begging me to help him build one when he saw my reload numbers.

·
Registered
134 Posts
I ordered 500 a few weeks ago, I didn't know about the code, I guess that's what happens when I don't check here very often.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Well, looks like I waited too long. They're all gone. Hope they get more.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I gave up on even looking, figured with panic buying the price and availability wouldn't be worth the look... whoops

1 - 15 of 15 Posts