6.8 SPC Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any of you guys have a suggestion for an aftermarket trigger for a Glock 40? I was going to get an Apex but it doesn’t appear they make one for the G40. I am not looking for super light, mainly just shorter reset and a flat trigger.

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
I'm looking to, the original trigger is just to loose and gritty compared to my econo line Ruger 9E.

·
Registered
3,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm looking to, the original trigger is just to loose and gritty compared to my econo line Ruger 9E.
If you find one you like let me know. I am still looking but not very hard at the moment.

·
Registered
13,860 Posts
The 40 should have a 4.5lb in it. Zev and Velocity make decent triggers.

Reactions: buddy

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a G41(same frame) and I put an apex trigger shoe on it. I had to file a bit on the safety bar (very little) and I have it working great and drop safe. Not too involved. 30 minute job.

·
Registered
3,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have a G41(same frame) and I put an apex trigger shoe on it. I had to file a bit on the safety bar (very little) and I have it working great and drop safe. Not too involved. 30 minute job.
I ended up putting an apex trigger shoe on it and really like it. I took about 1/16” off the frame where the trigger shoe touches it because it wouldn’t go forward enough to allow the trigger safety to set. All is well and it works great!

·
Registered
43 Posts
I got the 41 and a 25 cent trigger job and Ghost connector is best thing I found for me. My brother is using it at the moment but Glocks trigger are always mushy and is ridiculous have to dump more money in it to make them better.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts