Offered for sale is a lightly used Glock 34 Gen4 package. The package consists of an Gen 4 OEM receiver with some optional additions. The slide is a Zaffiri Precision Limited Edition Run G34 Slide Gen4 RMR. The barrel is a Threaded American Tactical Match Grade Barrel in 416R stainless steel. The optic is a Holosun HS 507C-1X.

The receiver is in excellent shape with very little wear from approximately 400 rounds. The slide is in excellent like new condition with no visible wear as the round count is 50.

Receiver Additions:
  • Talon Grip Tape
  • Zev Tech Firing Pin Safety Spring
  • Zev Tech V4 Race Connector
  • Zev Tech Trigger Spring
  • Zev Tech Striker Spring 2# Pull
  • Included are the original components for all of the Zev Tech parts installed.

Package List
  • Glock 34 Gen4 Receiver with listed receiver additions
  • Zaffiri Precision Limited Edition Run G34 Slide Gen4 RMR
  • Zaffiri Precision Upper Parts Kit
  • American Tactical Threaded Match Grade Barrel
  • Zaffiri Precision Angry Bear Suppressor Height Sights
  • Holosun HS 507C-1X red optic and slide cover plate
  • Original Glock case, components and documents
  • 5 Glock17 Round Factory Magazines
The price is ($1085) $1050 for a FTF CASH transaction near the Irvine/ Orange Lake Exit on I-75 with proof of legal ownership. If shipping is required it will be through my FFL to your FFL for an additional $65. For non FTF transaction the only forms of payment accepted will be USPS Money Orders or Zelle. The magazines, Holosun box, original receiver components will ship separate from me.

The 1st.post of “I’ll take it” followed by an e-mail is the new owner. As this is listed elsewhere communication time stamps apply. If any questions arise please feel free to contact me.

Pictures