6.8 SPC Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Finally, with the right marketing hype and trickery every 300BS rifle out there can finally have a set of balls even if they are just a neutered 223 case. :a21::a21:

·
Registered
6,732 Posts
I will just post this link and let you all discuss.

http://www.thetacsac.com/products/the-tacsac
wow- a company that only makes 1 thing---- genius --- way to put all your "eggs" in one basket

I know they have a disclaimer "know your laws" --- but what happens when the ATF comes knocking at their door for making a VFG that they shipped to some guy in California that put it on his pistol and fired it with his sig brace from his shoulder on You Tube (come on you know its gonna happen some day)

I thought the truck balls were a show of your intelligence--- now these? --- next they are gonna make them in pink and rainbow :a43: so they don't get sued for discrimination

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Actually I feel discriminated against because they don't make them in white or brown. As a person with both brown and white ancestors I feel discriminated against because I cannot order them in my color................ :a32:

·
Registered
8,933 Posts
Just what I have always wanted, to wrap my hand around someone else's.

NOT!

·
Banned
1,883 Posts
i never understood the "balls" thing. shouldnt we rather be riding a pu$$y and not something with balls.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.