6.8 SPC Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
There are swipes on many of the pieces. I need to chamfer my ejectors. If the photos for each type don't show the detail you need to determine the serviceability of the brass, please let me know. I'll try to publish better images in this thread.

35 pieces of once-fired SSA 6.8 brass from ammunition manufactured in 2011 - $0.50 per piece, $17.50 for the lot. I believe this brass takes small primers. It is packed loose in a plastic bag.

240 pieces of once-fired S&B brass from ammunition manufactured in the past couple years - $0.50 per piece, $120.00 for the lot. I believe this brass takes large primers. It is packed in boxes with the plastic spacers. The packaging for the ammunition is of two different styles.

S&B yellow and blue box example:

S&B black and gold box example:

I also have 42 pieces of 5.56 Lake City brass that I found piled up in the grass at my range. I think someone intended to take it home, but forgot about it and drove off. I paid nothing for it, therefore it is free and will be given, upon request, to a purchaser of the 6.8 brass shown above.

None of these prices include shipping. You choose the shipping vendor and method, and you pay what I pay for that method. For your convenience, here is the link for USPS shipping rates : USPS rates

Payment may be made using a USPS money order or a personal check. Goods purchased with a USPS money order ship out with little or no delay. Goods purchased with a personal check will not ship out until after the check has:
1) been recognized by my bank as a valid deposit, and
2) been on deposit with my bank for 10 business days.

These items are only for sale here. The time and date stamps used in this thread determine the first-come, first-served order of sale. Private messages DO NOT establish an intention to purchase. Only the posts in this thread establish an intention to purchase. If you send me a PM, please be patient. I am frequently away from the internet.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll take the 35pcs. 6.8.
Pm sent

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
Confirmed - SPF for Big_6 for 35 pieces SSA 6.8 brass.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1 - 5 of 5 Posts