6.8 SPC Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FS/FT - Smith Dover ChromaPop Sunglasses (Almost New)

These are probably the best fishing sunglasses out there. The color transmission on the ChromaPop sunglasses is awesome. The only reason I am selling these is that they are a duplicate pair. When I went on vacation last month, I left my sunglasses in the truck when I got to the airport (it was raining that day). So, I bought these in the Salt Lake City airport to use while on vacation. So, they only have about a week's worth of use. I don't need two pairs, so I am offering them up at a pretty good discount.

These are the Dover style with matte black frames and ChromaPop+ polarized platinum lenses. They retail for $219. I will sell them for $185 shipped to your door.

Trades Interested in:

• AR Lower (FTF in West Houston, TX area only)
  • Threaded 10/22 barrel
  • Geissele or Timney AR trigger
  • Hornady 120 grain SSTs

Here is a link to them on the Smith website: http://www.smithoptics.com/us/Root/M...er/p/DRRPGYMMB

Sorry about the upside down pictures Eyewear Personal protective equipment Glasses Goggles Sunglasses Rear-view mirror Automotive mirror Reflection Auto part Automotive lighting Eyewear Glasses Goggles Sunglasses Personal protective equipment (typical Apple).

·
Premium Member
10,460 Posts
Smith are highly underrated or just unknown by many. Between my Smiths, Costa del Mar, and Oakleys, they are my favorite.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Brother! As 68WJ stated, Smith sunglasses are severely underrated. They are honestly the clearest sunglasses I have ever owned.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts