6.8 SPC Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
6,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have one new RCBS Charge Master 1500 powder dispenser/scale combo looking for a new home, so the best offer up to $315.00 gets it.

Price is $325.00 new

PayPal only +4% or pay as a gift for no extra fees.

Shipping will be about $15.00 IICR.

PM me for payment info or questions.

EWP

·
Registered
4,477 Posts
EWP,

Your listing is not in compliance with EE rules.... per Cold:

"Accepting higher than stated prices for an item is considered 'taking bids' and is not allowed. If receiving a higher than advertised price is important to you, list your item on an auction site. Moreover, "Or Best Offer" is understood on the EE to mean best offer up to the listing price, not best offer above the listing price."

Please edit your ad...

Thanks.

Kerry

·
Banned
6,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
EWP,

Your listing is not in compliance with EE rules.... per Cold:

"Accepting higher than stated prices for an item is considered 'taking bids' and is not allowed. If receiving a higher than advertised price is important to you, list your item on an auction site. Moreover, "Or Best Offer" is understood on the EE to mean best offer up to the listing price, not best offer above the listing price."

Please edit your ad...

Thanks.

Kerry
Reworded it for you:a12:

·
Registered
4,477 Posts
Thank you sir...

Kerry

·
Banned
6,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes sir it sold, funds are still pending though.

I have another new one and am thinking about setting up a small reloading section inside the house(still begging wife on that though) and have a new Hornady Classic press kit, another new Charge Master & Range Master(I always use two in tandem to verify accuracy), new Hornady Trimmer, and another new Trim Mate decked out with the best prep tools, & a new Hornady Tumbler. This will only be for small batches of 100 or 200 precision rounds at a time but I haven't decided to do it or sell off all the stuff off because I already have one of everything listed plus an AP and anything else you could ever want outside in the garage(except a powerTrimmer which will be next).

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Yes sir it sold, funds are still pending though.

I have another new one and am thinking about setting up a small reloading section inside the house(still begging wife on that though) and have a new Hornady Classic press kit, another new Charge Master & Range Master(I always use two in tandem to verify accuracy), new Hornady Trimmer, and another new Trim Mate decked out with the best prep tools, & a new Hornady Tumbler. This will only be for small batches of 100 or 200 precision rounds at a time but I haven't decided to do it or sell off all the stuff off because I already have one of everything listed plus an AP and anything else you could ever want outside in the garage(except a powerTrimmer which will be next).

let me know if you do sell it please...thanks....just pm me

1 - 11 of 11 Posts