6.8 SPC Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
6,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This scope is NIB(never mounted or even opened) and has the standard cross hairs with the amber dot which is great for shooting groups and hunting in low light, I have two more of these and love them but the wife wasnt happy about the third one, so my loss is your gain.

I'll let it go for $600.00 shipped, that's $100 off the best price your gonna find on this scope anywhere.

PayPal only please, +4% or use gift option and there are no extra fees!

PM for payment instructions

ETA: Since the scope is new Trijicon will exchange it for one with a different reticle if you want a mil-dot or green/red dot either for free, just give them a call.

·
Banned
6,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
What about $25 more off the asking price of $600 for $575.00 and if you can find it cheaper new I'll beat the price.

I shot a .4" 5 shot group at 100 yards today with the one on my 5.56 using 75gr Hornady OTM's and 24gr's of Varget, with all five shots fired in under 30 seconds.

·
Banned
6,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Big sale

I'll let one new Trijicon Accupoint TR20G or TR201 3x9x40's which are perfect for an AR and Hog or late/early morning hunting go for $500 + shipping(what ever it cost, cant be over $10 unless you want insurance).

Best deal you'll ever get on a new Trijicon scope for your AR and I'm only letting one go(I see these listed up to $900+).

Thanks,
EWP

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.