1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
WITHDRAWN FS Knife Sakimori..."Noble Defender." Desiged by James Williams

WITHDRAWN
Sakimori - Designed by James Williams
Sakimori means..."Noble Defender." This is the modern embodiment of the close-quarters battle sword of the Samurai.
Veteran and current martial arts practitioner/instructor James Williams developed this fixed blade knife designs to meet user specific requests of coalition forces overseas for a more powerful tactical tool. This knife is deployed when the operator's firearms cannot be used, as often happens in entry and search operations.
This fixed blade knife is designed for multiple carry options (comes with a versatile Molded PVC sheath) to suit the operator.
This knife has its own advantage of size with their full-tang dual grind, high-carbon steel Tanto blades in a high satin finish. These are high performance blades that necessitate the need to keep the blade well maintained.
James Williams followed centuries of Japanese tradition in designing these classic cord-wrapped handle with ray skin underlays, which compares well to more modern handle materials, giving excellent grip under all conditions. The Sheath is custom-fitted molded PVC with their own convertible belt-mounting system. Grip detents and flaired entry lips allow the knife to be re-sheathed securely with one hand. A belt clip can be attached, and there is also a quick-release retaining strap.
This knife cost $300

$225 shipped to you.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Sakimori - Designed by James Williams
Sakimori means..."Noble Defender." This is the modern embodiment of the close-quarters battle sword of the Samurai.
Veteran and current martial arts practitioner/instructor James Williams developed this fixed blade knife designs to meet user specific requests of coalition forces overseas for a more powerful tactical tool. This knife is deployed when the operator's firearms cannot be used, as often happens in entry and search operations.
This fixed blade knife is designed for multiple carry options (comes with a versatile Molded PVC sheath) to suit the operator.
This knife has its own advantage of size with their full-tang dual grind, high-carbon steel Tanto blades in a high satin finish. These are high performance blades that necessitate the need to keep the blade well maintained.
James Williams followed centuries of Japanese tradition in designing these classic cord-wrapped handle with ray skin underlays, which compares well to more modern handle materials, giving excellent grip under all conditions. The Sheath is custom-fitted molded PVC with their own convertible belt-mounting system. Grip detents and flaired entry lips allow the knife to be re-sheathed securely with one hand. A belt clip can be attached, and there is also a quick-release retaining strap.
This knife cost $300

$225 shipped to you.

Dangit that is nice I wish I had the cash for it right now.

·
Super Moderator
21,652 Posts
Get some left handed leather and make one? :a08:

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Fixed it

The sheath is reversible - Like a dumb ass I didn't turn it over to see that the attachment is attached with screws. It looks like rivets from the right side. So I reversed the belt attachment and I am going to keep it.
I have been dealing with knives since my first paycheck in 1964 which went for a F. Dick French knife. This one is very well designed for it's intended purpose and the Japanese style grip wrap is very nice and I can see why that design is used for the katana.

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
The sheath is reversible - Like a dumb ass I didn't turn it over to see that the attachment is attached with screws. It looks like rivets from the right side. So I reversed the belt attachment and I am going to keep it.
I have been dealing with knives since my first paycheck in 1964 which went for a F. Dick French knife. This one is very well designed for it's intended purpose and the Japanese style grip wrap is very nice and I can see why that design is used for the katana.

i'm literally lmao right now. sorry. lol

·
Super Moderator
21,652 Posts
LOL... Gotta love it. Congrats on the happy news. :a21:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.