6.8 SPC Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have for immediate sale the following rifle:

-LaRue Stealth Precision Upper receiver
-WOA 6.8 SPC 1/11 twist 16" SS barrel (Midlenght Gas System)(Denny's Recon Profile)
-Denny's Guns Super Duty BCG with 6.8SPC bolt (McFarland Gas Ring and Bravo Company MFG Extractor upgrades)
-CMT Charging Handle with PRI Big Latch
-Troy 10" MRF-MX Free-float HG with 3 Tangodown Rail panels
-Vltor Low-profile SS Gas block
-Vortex Flash Hider
-Bushmaster Lower receiver with MagPul Enhanced Trigger Guard and Jewel Trigger or Sundevil Lower receiver with MagPul Enhanced Trigger Guard with Timney Trigger (your choice)
-KNS anti-rotation Pins
-Jewel 2-state Match Trigger
-MagPul MIAD Grip
-Knights Armament M4 Telescopic Stock Plate Sling Mount
-MagPul CTR Stock or Vltor Carbine Modstock (your choice)with Mil-Spec buffer tube

I will also include 3 C-Products 25-rd magazines plus 5 boxes(100 rds) of SSA 6.8SPC SMK bullets, and a Harris swivel bipod with ARMS mount at no extra cost.

This rifle shoots 1MOA and better. It has about 200 rounds thru it. I used nothing but top quality components and have kept it immaculately clean. If you are looking to get into 6.8SPC, you can't get much better than this. I am also giving the buyer the option of 1 of two lower receivers and the option of 1 of 2 stocks.

I am asking $1200 for this complete rifle and I will pay shipping using FedEx. I will have to ship it to a FFL address however. If you are interested you can send the money thru PayPal to the following e-mail address: [email protected]. If you have questions you can post here, IM me, or e-mail me or call me at 337-250-7593. As soon as I get the funds I will ship and will call or e-mail with the tracking number.

(ACOG NOT included)

·
Registered
25 Posts
PM sent

1 - 4 of 4 Posts