6.8 SPC Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. I've got a Don Hume IWB clip-style holster for an HK Compact. It also fits my Glock 19/23. I now prefer a AIWB holster and I'm offering this to whoever wants it. It's just taking up drawer space here and maybe one of ya'll out there can use it. Free for the asking.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
If anyone is interested, send me a PM. I've got a highpower match this weekend and may not get it until late Sunday or Monday.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Nice of you to give it away. I don't have a gun that would fit it, so will let someone who can use it get it. Oddly, Don Hume's grandson is my preferred holster maker, Jason Winnie.

·
Registered
114 Posts
I would love to try it sir!!

I really would appreciate a shot at trying this holster. And if it wont work for me I will gladly send it on to the next person. Thanks!!

·
Registered
57 Posts
HK Compact Holster

Hello all. I've got a Don Hume IWB clip-style holster for an HK Compact. It also fits my Glock 19/23. I now prefer a AIWB holster and I'm offering this to whoever wants it. It's just taking up drawer space here and maybe one of ya'll out there can use it. Free for the asking.
I have a HK USP compact that would love to sit in that holster. I will pay you the shipping if you want to send it my way...thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts