6.8 SPC Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Is the "new trigger" hinged in the middle? If so they can keep it.

Never should have sold my 1076.

·
Registered
992 Posts
My LGS has a silent salesman for it, but he can't find an SKU for it anywhere.

·
Registered
94 Posts
I'd rather see Glock make a single stack 10mm for edc :cool:
I agree. Glock pistols are all I own anymore and I wouldn't mind to have one in 10 mm.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have the Glock 20 and the Glock 40. Plus a Mectech carbine upper which uses the Glock lower and magazines. Easy and cheap to load 10mm and it's a hell of a round when you load it yourself!!!

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
I have the Glock 20 and the Glock 40. Plus a Mectech carbine upper which uses the Glock lower and magazines. Easy and cheap to load 10mm and it's a hell of a round when you load it yourself!!!
I have a 20 as well (recently installed a SF lower....don't have small hands but I like it much better), also have a SR 1911 in 10mm and a 5" GP100 in 10mm. You're right, the ten is easy to load for with pretty wicked top end performance. If Glock would make a single stack about the size of a 1911 commander and 10 round+1 capacity I would be a happy camper!

·
Premium Member
216 Posts
If everyone liked or needed the same thing, life would be boring.
124/147gr 9mm Federal HST in my Gen 4 G19 will cover my EDC four & two legged critter needs
AND
I'll just keep my Gen4 G40 with
KKM 7" pipe and
Holosun HS507C-X2-ACSS
and no longer produced ZEV PRO Trigger 10mm Curved Face Upgrade Drop-In Kit for Glock 1st-4th Gen w Red Safety
when bear & wolf concerns pop up.

BTW, God Bless S&W for doing this. Hope they sell a ton of them.

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The one good thing I noticed is that S&W is now going to put the same flat face trigger on all the new M&Ps and will also be adding an optics plate so win-win for me. time to start looking for a new M&P 2.0 9mm FS. Probably pass the old gen 1 on to the grandson once I get it. That one has been very reliable for me.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts