6.8 SPC Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am very seriously thinking of picking up an FNP for a couple of reasons, But havent yet wrapped my mitts around one. So for you out there that have how would you rate the newest outing from FN and would you recommend one. Of course inquiring minds will want to know the whys and wherefores involved as well.

·
Registered
170 Posts
I've put about 1k rds through a FNP 9. I like it alot. Feels good in my hand, points well, shoot great too. Well as good as I can. :mrgreen:

PS, if you decide to buy one I've got a ton of mags for them. 9's 40's and a few 45's. I'm going to put them up for sale. I have a holster and a single mag pouch too. Not sure if the holster is bladetec of fobus but the pouch is blade tec.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
are they from the "shooters pack" deal that FN had last year Empty?

I will probably be picking up a FNP 9 right around the 1st of the year. Hopefully I will be able to snag a SAO version but they seem to be on the rare side.

·
Registered
170 Posts
No they are not. Might be the same ones they offered but they didnt come with the gun. I might have a pic. I'll go look.

Nope no pic sorry. I tried to sell them on gun broker about a 4 months ago. No one wanted them. Oh well. If you want a pic I can take one. Just pm me. They have been used once.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts