6.8 SPC Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,460 Posts
What was your impression? I want to like this stuff as a poor man's Accubond, but the factory velocity is so slow.

·
Registered
2,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What was your impression? I want to like this stuff as a poor man's Accubond, but the factory velocity is so slow.
Hard to tell with so many shooters some were taking multiple hits. I will have to get a better sample size to know what I really think.

·
Registered
349 Posts
In your videos are most of you shooting free handed? Or some kind of tripod? Mind sharing what you use? Nice video also keep it up!

·
Registered
2,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
In your videos are most of you shooting free handed? Or some kind of tripod? Mind sharing what you use? Nice video also keep it up!
Used to hate using shooting sticks but to keep from having blair witch type videos I started using the primos tall trigger sticks tripods.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Hard to tell with so many shooters some were taking multiple hits. I will have to get a better sample size to know what I really think.
Out of curiosity, what area of Texas are you hunting? I've hunted with the Fusion a few times. It does a pretty good job, but I feel the SST is a superior round. As always great video!!! I always enjoy them! You are one hell of a shooter brother.

·
Registered
2,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Out of curiosity, what area of Texas are you hunting? I've hunted with the Fusion a few times. It does a pretty good job, but I feel the SST is a superior round. As always great video!!! I always enjoy them! You are one hell of a shooter brother.
This hunt was in west Texas, but I hunt ranches all over the state.

·
Registered
46 Posts
As always, great video and super shooting TLM.

Really looking forward to your continued testing and assessment of the Fusion round...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts